Other Medical Professionals

Other Medical Professionals

There are over 350 different NHS careers and everyone makes a difference to people's lives every day.

Anyone wanting to work in the UK as an allied health professional must register with the Health and Care Professions Council.

Are you a health professional who has qualified outside the UK?

To find out if your profession needs to register with HCPC follow the link:


Health Careers NHS


If you need to register we can help!


To apply to register on this programme, click the link.


Self Referral Form - Please complete and submit

The Bridges Programmes is funded by the following organisations